Friday 17 June 2016

Raratonga


                              Raratonga         

In week two me and all my family went to Raratonga First it took us about two hours to get to Auckland  and thirty minutes to get to the airport we went threw security and waited in duty free for five hours is was quite boring but i was excited when we boarded the plane I was mostly watching the plane camera on my screen it wasn't fun but I just wanted to know when we arrived when we landed I trudged out the door. I sprinted to the Raratonga beach resort bus we lived in the villa a very fun villa more than we expected we had a pool table, foes ball, pool, out door bed... when we arrived at the resort our aunt and uncle were staying in the garden resort on the beach front I pinched my snorkels out of the room and hoped into the reef I saw travelly one GT and lots of tropical fish there was a few flounder one puffer fish... at 5 o'clock we got our scooters and drove to a beautiful restaurant our cousin wanted to have a swim in the light up pool but he was a bit young the next day Mum decided we would go night paddle boarding at 6 O'clock we saw the leaders of the group and we trotted to choose a paddle board i choose 11 foot board he showed us all the light settings and what fish we should look out for we hoped onto the board and started paddling I started last and motored ford I choose disco setting a dog came with us with disco light Then we made it to Captain Tamera's island and we took pictures then we went out the where the reef dropped. finally we Boarded the plane again and took our journey home

No comments:

Post a Comment